Monday, March 19, 2007

Memo# 7 : Of Turtles and Mary


Does anybody remember this??

It's the turtle ,stalker cum obsessive admirer, crazy Mary gave me when I went to take my SPM results last monday.

Well, word got out that I "donated" the turtle to my school xD
She was damn pissed and msg'd me to curse me
Anyone want the original msg? I can post it if u want..hahaha

It's not like I had the means and capacities to maintain a living being.. im just ill equiped to be harbouring a real life creature in this house where grasshoppers come in alive and is swept out dead.

So anyways, I may have some idea who leaked it out. It's never a surprise since the guy i despice the most is the guy nearest to the stalker's group of friends.
I was even so kind as to hand over the gift to someone who at least knows something about the ecological system .. and that is the biology teacher..

It's prolly in the Science Garden together with the drain fish next to tank with the dead skin of the raccoon

Ooo..btw .. I'm not HEARTLESS

_______________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________


On a completely different note
This thursday is the rehearsals for the 2006 Excellence Award Ceremony at La Salle
I can understand the fact they are requesting for long sleeve shirt, slacks, tie and black shoes..
since it is a formal occasion
But it is sibeh tulan when they strictly say Berambut kemas dan pendek. Rambut berwarna dan panjang adalah DILARANG

How about my friends who have already dyed their hair and kept it long for this 3 months
Are they seriously going to stop them, and to some extent, me from participating in this ceremony just because our hair is not within school regulations of when we were studying there?

They even stated that pelajar adalah WAJIB menghadiri raptai itu.
So are they implying that you MUST be there this Thursday so they can lecture the importance of taking your certificate with short hair for a time not exceeding 2 hours with no newspaper coverage and no important (in my book) guest like the Chef Minister of Sabah?

Sorry,Im just ranting..haha..coz I have nothing better to blog

8 comments:

大恒 said...

Lol..dude forget about what i said about you donat the turtle to me and i tortue or train it become ninja turtle, i dont want that turtle..its unlgy and look like got skin cancer,because it choclate not gree.

Yaloh damm school, i dont want to cut my hair short since i kept it long..if i cut is waist my rm35 to go allan saloon to cut my hair...i think i m going to resherseal,if they band,i dont come saturday,and take the certificate at monday or other day..saturday is my nba day..cant miss it

Hilary said...

dude..your hair aint that long
compared to mine..hahaha

just go lerr..

Anonymous said...

LoL....what mary wrote to you? i want to know...and the other day i was with him but i didn't hear anything about spreading the news that you gave the turtle to the school

Hilary said...

DIAO U! Y U DONATED D TURTLE 2 UR SKUL OH...IF U DN LIK D TURTLE.,U JZ GV PPL TAKE CARE D TURTLE LAH!N X ND GV UR SKULN GV THEM KILL D TURTLE..R U HUMAN O ICE MAN! R U HOT BLOOD O COLD BLOOD! U VERY CRUEL GUY! STUPID!

Hilary said...

Ei!ei!do u knw!u r x layak jadi human,animal n plant!do u wn2 knw!b'cz u dn hv feeling n alway cold blood!so,mr. Cold blood mk sure urself dn 2 cool..b'cz i scare around u wil die n hard 2 breaf..damm

Anonymous said...

haha....there is really seriously something wrg with her...hahahhaand i like the book o...i mean novel...can u send me one?hahahhaha


To be continue....

大恒 said...

lol...my hair keritng bah..you thinks arang will not said anything...cz he know everting in stella,he even knw that all of them are not scs strem student...lol...tell her that you going to take back by thursday and give it to me...i ll trian it become ninja turtle or wrost hahaah...tortue it

I am nobody.. said...

Since we got time, let's make a movie /short documentary or novel about her then publish it. Who knows, maybe best seller.