Saturday, March 31, 2007

Memo# 15 : Photoshoot

Finally!! The Professional Photograph is out after waiting for 2 weeks.

When I reach there, the guys were at Bahamut Portal playing DotA
Ng actually played DotA..omgWe went to collect the pictures from the studio then later go Coffee Bean to burn it and distribute it to everyone who was there.
I am broke going out almost everyday this whole week. Reluctantly handing over the money for a Mocha Regular, White Chocolate and Ultimate that costs a small fortune
My Memory card got stuck in Ng's laptop after he thought my MMC could work with his MMC slot. I didnt tell him that I had the adoptor. We had to turn the laptop on its side and shake it vigorously to get it out watched by Ng in dismay.
Google Earth.. nothing to do really. Just looking at the photographs
The total pictures cost RM120 with the negatives at RM20. Well it was more of a lifetime investment as to remind us of past relationships with friends that can be exploited if one of them becomes rich.
I can truly say this has been a good plan. I have done many things like proposing and designing the Class T-Shirts , creating the forum and organising annual beach barbecue to try an emulate other school's activities.

The end result is a professionally done group photo that will last for much longer than some SPM result. This past 2 years in La Salle and the forming of the Leven ( once known as MCA) have brought us closer as friends though bitter times and squabbles do occur, we face them with an open mind.

Soon we wont even contact each other as we will persue our tertiery education separately and maybe decades down the line we will meet up at Coffee Bean as we did back in our High School days to have a drink and just talk crap as we used to during class lessons.
After 2 hours at Coffee Bean, we went to send Ng home and then go S.T.A.R

Taking pictures while driving on the road.. Please dont try this anywhere

We went off to Shangri-la Tanjung Aru Resort Beach Hotel again after going there just last night to see the British Council Education Fair
EDUCATION UK 2007 EXPO


There was quite a lot of people there.
Only poor people like us are so sakai as to be amazed by the nice toilet with automatic hand dryer and automatic tap. I say.. the toilet is bigger than my house o
Maybe even more advanced


Didnt actually stop by any booths to ask. Just went around and around 3 times looking for something to ask..but in the end just played with the laptop and went off for sightseeing

Under the hotsun at 5pm just exploring around the place
It's a nice place to stay. I think its more comfortable than Sutera Harbour.
The place looks more cozy and the view is nice.

Later we walked from S.T.A.R to Tanjung Aru Plaze 'cause they said they wanted to go gaming before going home. I went home half way there.
I think my face got a bit sunburnt..it's red


So here are the pictures
I dont really like this one..since we did that one first.
So still a little timid and not so much expressive.
Later on we got to know the photographer so that made it more fun to try and experiment with many many different poses


This seems to be my favourite..
except for 1 guy who didnt change his facial expressions at all and look like a cardboard..
the rest is nice..Try and guess who looks the SAME in every pic..even the face angle is same.
And there's no expression


7 comments:

大恒 said...

I bet my life is Lau..so we have deside to call Leven? 十一?

Soo said...

ok.... most of the photos look very gay with u guys holding soft toys and flowers! but the one with the black coat is damn uber cool! and i gt to say nice photos. exclude the gayness of coz

http://s-o-o.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha...i didn't know we are so cool ^^

Anonymous said...

Your last three pictures reminded me of the time I first saw gay people. I`m surprised not to see Sean in the picture. He would make a fine specimen to contour the image. HAHA! I see a PDA laying firmly on your pile of pictures. Which part of ``Vincent, I'm a poor man` I`m not getting?!

Hilary said...

Dude , the PDA aint mine
so thus " Vince, Im poor"

Hahaha..Its sexy time!!

Rei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

your background too empty and dont have other facility like radio, tv, dvd player, cd player or wifi.. it is a important thing