Saturday, March 10, 2007

Memo# 1: Dribing..lawl

Ha ha ha...im opening a new blog just for fun..

Monday SPM results are coming out and i am damn nervous
Of course being the only non-chinese in a family of chinese tuk su zhai really puts a lot of pressure on me. I am not your ordinary study freak who can stand sitting awake for more than 1 hour.

I have never been blessed by the ability to remember certain things like people's names and homework. But though given the disability i do have 1 ability , and that is to remember pictures.
I have a semi photographic memory. So while reading a book i dont really remember what it says but more of what it looks like. Ha Ha..sounds absurd doesnt it. Strange but true. I remember what the page looks like and what information was stored there before.. cibai liddat oso can

Ok..so finally..
after 3 months of waiting.. i finally got my P drivers licence
Today is the first time i drove the Mitsubishi Storm and i felt GODLIKE!!
It aint like your pussy-of-an iswara but a damn powerful and scary Godzilla.

Of course the down side is I was practically blind. The car is long and I can't see the back.
But with power comes great responsibility. I'll get used to that before i get the Prado Grande.

After reaching Damai, accompanied Soo to cut hair at K-Avenue and later hitch a ride on his girlfriend's mom's car to CP too see the education fair at Hyatt and the UiTM fair at Palm Square. Nothing much to buy larr coz they all suck. Can't even find a decent unique un-ugly shirt in KK anymore.

Evening horr met my Yap,Lee and Chu at Damai..
just talked a little and walked a little. Great to see those guys again!!
Brothers of La Salle..

So monday is SPM results time and i dont think i can take the anxiety.
Oh ya..driving is fun..hahaha..