Saturday, March 31, 2007

Memo# 14 :The Night's Still Young Babeh!

Ever experience carnal pleasure before?
Noh? Neither have I...ahaha..

Yesterday.. which was an hour ago was damn fun
A nite filled with new experiences and pointless cruising around town.

I wont post too much pics to protect other's privacy.. just myself though..

Got my new car yesterday..yey..
It's damn chio man..need to zhng it a little before I drive it

So after dinner at Kopitiam V.I.P , I thought I saw chio chaboh in some other car so went over to that car.. manatau it wasn't them and my parents drove by and was pointing to the other direction lerr..cibai..wrong car pulak.
Found the right car and went to Cathay to buy tickets first..
Bought tickets to watch Meet the Robinsons and got a promo from Digi
Buy 2 tickets get 2 Large Drinks and 1 Popcorn for RM6
The guy didn't let us claim the snacks later since it was only 8 and the movie was at 9.20pm
Dude said it would be difficult if there was a crowd later.

Walk to Centre Point to eat at Pizza Hut after talking about the history of Pizza Hut.
The staff was very rude and didn't have waiter etiquette. Standing up like no back bone and an English idiot. He uttered the phrase " Hello , Good Night" .. i was like..err..dude..im gonna have my meal..not sleep.. Idiot.. He meant was "Good evening" which is a greeting equivalent to "Good Afternoon" ..but somehow he failed his English.

The food was damn slow so had to tapau . I just had my dinner and am being overfed by chio chaboh who kept passing her food to me
(soup, half the pizza and pizza crust!)

We paid exactly the amount because the movie was about to start and we still had to walk back.

In the cinema, I was aghast at the movie appetizers. Somehow someone hijacked the studio and forced us to watch a Mickey Mouse cartoon from the 70's.


It was about Mickey and his gay friends fixing a D.I.Y boat for God know's what reason. Well, its an old clip so the scenes were very clichè. My friend exclaimed very loudly that Goofy was very hamsap when he kissed the mermaid statue.Some people in front even went out to check whether they were in the right movie or not. 15 minutes wasted and the real show finally started.. at 9.40pm!

MEET THE ROBINSONS REVIEW

It's a typical kid's movie about looking at the brighter side of life and being positive.
It starts with an orphan boy being left by his mother. No body wants to adopt him because..well..he's weird. He's smart for his age but looks at the bad side of everything.


The frogs act Mafia Style..cool

That's the whole show's message. Being a positive person.

"Keep Moving Forward"
-Quote from future Lewis

The plot is enjoyable and simple. A very entertaining show to watch and not as lame at Charlotte's Web in my opinion.

And they sing too!!

He meets err..the black hair boy(forgot his name liao) from the future who tries to stop bowler hat man from changing the course of history.

The Funny Big Headed Dinosaur


Why is the dog wearing glasses? Because he couldn't afford contact lens..ahahahaha xD

The only aspect of the show that disturbs me is the time paradox that occurs. For instance, if bowler hat man destroyed Lewis' future..that would mean he wouldnt have invented the time machine in the first place..which would make bowler hat man unable to travel back in time to disrupt Lewis' future which WOULD mean he still would have grown up to be successful..which would repeat the whole process again.

I give it a 4/5 for an animation.


After the movie we went to Sutera Harbour JUGs to check it out. Kinda crowded with lotsa Ang Mo Lang..too smoky lerr..I prefer fresh air.
Ladies night so free drinks. Btw i dont drink..and I dont dance..and I dont smoke..so that leaves me..err..standing by the entrance..ahahaha


I am JUGs

And around 12.15am we drove to Shangri-la Tanjung Aru Resort and checked out Blue Note.
It was very empty.. Almost went to Shenanigans but around that time the door should be closed and a Friday night meaning it would be damn crowded. So was just driving around until 12.30am then went home.

OoO..too bad cant show all the pics..

1 comment:

Soo said...

http://s-o-o.blogspot.com

crap, i like ur previous post better.