Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Memo# 5 : Another idiotic statement from an idiotic minister

I may be a little late with this news because it made headlines 6 days ago.
I think it was before i started my blog.

So, it was reported in the SinChew daily that Malaysian Minister for Tourism, Tengku Adnan provoked women bloggers during International Womens Day nevertheless.

It is quoted
“Bloggers are liars. They use all sort of ways to cheat others. From what I know, out of 10,000 unemployed bloggers, 8,000 are women."

Well for your information , you stupid heck
I can also say that "Politicians are corrupted crooks who abuse their power. From what I know,out of 300 politicians in Malaysia, 80% are men, so according to your "excellency" 's calculation..you are a corrupted crook because you are an imbacile and also a man and a politician.