Sunday, July 1, 2007

Memo# 35 : Moving On

My friends are leaving to further their studies and *smacks head* i just went back to my school of 5 years...
Though my decision is totally is up to my discretion, i can't help but wonder what would have become if i went to melaka




Friday nite was the farewell party of Louise Chin and Glenngary from the choir
We had dinner at Warisan Square but only had Yogur Berry

That place is so expensive for yogurt that they didn't spell it with a "T"
Maybe someone stole the "T" from "Yogur" so they jacked up the prices to compensate losses



Not many people, just a small gathering, most of my friends are leaving choir and moving on.
I was supposed to join them but remained. God will find a way...i hope



So the gathering was quiet and I met an old pal there, Adrian who now works at Fish & Co



Good luck to my friends who are pursuing their dreams.

No comments: