Monday, May 7, 2007

Memo# 31 : KL Experience - Bangi: The Final Journey

____________________________________________________

Interesting : Signs that people are getting more and more lazyA ONE Floor Elevator ; next to the stairs
____________________________________________________

I embarked on my journey to discover my soul 1 month ago starting from the Kota Kinabalu Low Cost Carrier Terminal. Though I have yet to discover anything,

In my 4th week here in Semenanjung, I travelled to Bangi after staying 3 weeks in Sentul.
The place is around an hours drive from Kuala Lumpur.
Here in Bangi, I went to visit the National University of Malaysia.
The place is newer than the Malaya University and is built within a protected jungle (according to my friend lah)
There's even a lake there.
The place is more like a park than a University after you get deeper and deeper in, most of the other faculties are on top of hills and tiring to go by on foot. As an example, I took the journey on foot to fully experience the campus than just taking a bus up because the Law Faculty is at the very end of the campus.
The wildlife there is aplenty, with monkeys ...BIG monkeys hanging out and monitor lizards(biawak) and also a flowing stream full of fishes
We headed to the Law Library after the tedious journey there to rest and cool down.
It was empy due to the term holidays so it was more quiet.
Just went there to read some newspaper.
After that I went to search for my answers.
The Vice Registration Officer was where I was going to get it.
So she said that she didn't even know about the change of policy in Malaya University, that they were only accepting STPM students now. So far UKM still accepts matriculation and foundation in law UiTM to pursue careers in Law. But I'm not to sure of when they would change the policy
That sure gave assurance that going to matriculation would still give me a chance to chase my dream. So far I failed to get a place with UPU into IPTA (Local Public Institutions) , but considering my lousy grades, I didn't expect much. Even someone with 12As albeit being Chinese can't get it..what lagi me
I have only 3 options left; Go matriculation or go into a private University or take STPM
For sure STPM is the safest route albeit being the longest while matriculation being the fastest but not sure whether it can further my dreams and private being the most expensive option.
It is confirmed though that I will be taking matriculation starting from next week. I still haven't even have time to rest. Tomorrow is my flight to KK
Later we decided to head down to the Canselori to check around.

The building looks very grand from the outside.
Inside was interconnected with a lot of faculties that walking inside felt like going through a castle. With stone walls, large empty corridors and many passages, the University is indeed very grand

There's even a courtroom inside!
But we had to sneak in, people aren't allowed in unless there's a teacher present.
Of course the lights everything was off, so we went in to just look around
All rise!
Judge Ma presiding
Judge : Ahh! So you were caught selling VCD Panas at Chow kitt ah!!!
Me: Nonono!!! I was just..errmm..sharing them
A.R : So I put fourth that H was caught red-handed selling illegal VCDs
Me : OBJECTION!!!!


It was getting late, and haven't even eat dinner yet.
Luckily there was a night market, just tapau some Nasi Ayam and eat at home.

At 10pm, went down to town to eat some supper cause earlier on I saw a Pizza Shop there.
It was only RM9.80 for a regular size one. It was a frozen pizza, so I thought it would be too hard and chewy
But the pizza was nice..crunchy and not too hard with tomato sauce and mayonnaise .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank god you come back, i miss u daling... if u had sexy time with any strippers in kl i will break ur cock...

Anonymous said...

Ahahahah that was sean saying that ^^ Borat ahahah

Soo said...

LOL! H u gt a wife already! hahahah. wow the campus sure is big

Anonymous said...

got cctv at that court?

Anonymous said...

You are so dumb.

Hilary said...

i..am??
haha..
Vincci lar u..

They have no cctv camera lar...
i hope nt..ok..goodbye flers